Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Queen – ‘I want to break free’

Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II, said that she finds Sony’s products too difficult to use. The Queen told Sony’s new CEO, Howard Stringer, that the remote controls of Sony’s products are confusing and that they have too many arrows. As Sony does not think that of old women as their target market for their hi-fi products, I don’t think Mr. Howard would have taken the complaint seriously and ordered a revamp of Sony’s products (I hope). The Queen was also recently in the news for buying an iPod. She sent a courtier to the Apple store on Regent Street to pick up a silver iPod mini and the courtier is said to have asked for a ‘royal discount’. Now why would the Queen of a country ask for a discount? If the Queen needs a discount, shouldn’t we all get iPods for free. What do you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Love the title of your post :D I could definitely do with a free iPod myself... :(

June 26, 2005 9:57 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

*LOL* I agree. Great pic of the Queen jammin' out, BTW.

June 27, 2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Nanette Richards said...

The truth is, I don't know where on earth you dig this stuff up at... makes me wonder where you're surfing to these days :)

I'm also surprised at you highlighting the Monarchy... shows quite an unbiased nature to your blogging. Which totally impresses me! Just incase I've neglected to tell you that.

What do you think about this new Visa with the chip? All of your credit/debit cards in one! Scary stuff.

June 27, 2005 9:46 AM  
Blogger Ajay Shroff said...

A magician never tells his/her secrets.

June 27, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

As I understand it, most of the royal family's wealth is entailed and is in the form of property etc.

June 27, 2005 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home