Friday, June 17, 2005

There’s a new Easter egg in town

For years people have been telling me I should eat slower, chew my food and to tell you the truth, I would follow their advice for a day and then go back to eating at my normal pace. Not to sound like a billionaire with companies all over the world requiring me to work 24 hours a day but, WHO HAS THE TIME? Well, we all do and Powerseed created this little egg that would remind us that its time to take it easy and chew. This gadget costs $49.95 and comes with a 112 page manual! The egg blinks at you every 30 seconds telling you its time to take a bite or we can turn on the soft beep option in case you are sitting by the pool during a Sunday afternoon eating what you barbequed and can’t see the blink. I would love to read this manual that costs an extra $14.95. How difficult would it be to follow a 30 second blink? If anyone ever buys this egg, please let me know, I would love to interview you and post your comments on my blog. With good intentions, of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

*LOL* Love your blog. I followed you here from your posting on my blog. Great stuff! Thanks!

June 21, 2005 10:15 AM  
Blogger Ajay Shroff said...

Glad you like it :)

June 21, 2005 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home