Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bend it like Robo-Cop

Robots will be kicking off for the top honor at the RoboCup 2005 in Osaka, Japan. Unlike before, these robots will not be controlled by humans and they will be depending on their A.I. except for the humanoid league where some of the robots will be tele-operated. The humanoid robots show basic skills of soccer players like shooting a ball or defending a goal and related objects are distinguished using color. Who said techno geeks are not into sports?
Click here for the official site of RoboCup 2005

1 Comments:

Blogger Ajay Shroff said...

Things are going great. How are you? Hope all is good with you. I am gonna add your blog to my list, i suggest you do the same with mine :)

I am changing the font color to white. Thanks for the feedback. Do leave me a note once in a while.

Ajay

June 16, 2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home